Dr. Datuali P. Abdula
Dean, College of Public Affairs and Governance
- To be posted..
- College of Public Affairs and Gvernance, MSU-Maguindanao, Dalican, Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
The goals of the College of Public Affairs and Governance aims to:
Produce highly competent and morally upright graduates; and
Develop relevant and responsive researches and community engagements for sustainable development in the region.
The BACHELOR OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION aims to:
- Produce human resources who will lead in the field of Public Administration and Governance;
- Produce graduates who will uphold public interest;
- Produce graduates who can demonstrate active conscientization;
- Conduct scientific researches and community extension services anchored in the government and civil society
- Take active participation in the creation and establishment of the Philippines Society for Public Administration (PSPA) South Central Mindanao Chapter;
- Integrate global perspective into the Public Administration curriculum;
- Provide leadership in research and extension to engage the community serve in the global awareness initiative through international linkages; and,
- Imbibe the concepts of peace peacebuilding, diversity, inclusiveness, and respect in the curriculum as part of the Public Administration Profession.
The BACHELOR OF SCIENCE in SOCIAL WORK aims to:
- Ensure that social work mentors exemplify the practice of clear social work knowledge (concepts, theories, and principles), attitudes, skills, values, strategies, or interventions for sustainable development;
- Initiate and participate activities that enhance awareness of students and mentors such as community involvement, symposia, reflection sessions, and national activity celebrations;
- Forge functional convergence through synergy with persons and institutions with genuine love and community concern and reach out to depressed communities for sustainable development undertaking;
- Take active participation in the enhancement of the Philippine Association of Social Workers, Incorporated (NASWEI) Maguindanao – Cotabato Chapter, enabling the organization to continually act as enabler for the betterment of the lives of the communities; and
- Take active participation with the National Association of Social Work Educators, Incorporated (NAWSEI) Mindanao Chapter to ensure the highest standard quality program of instruction for social work education.
- Imbibe the concepts of peace, peacebuilding, diversity, inclusiveness, and respect in the curriculum as part of the Social Work Profession.