Dr. Datuali P. Abdula
Dean, College of Public Affairs and Governance
- To be posted..
- College of Public Affairs and Gvernance, MSU-Maguindanao, Dalican, Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
Ms. Bai Aljannah S. Macalandong
Director, Information, Press, and Publication Office
The goals of the College of Public Affairs and Governance aims to:
Produce highly competent and morally upright graduates; and
Develop relevant and responsive researches and community engagements for sustainable development in the region.
The BACHELOR OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION aims to:
- Produce human resources who will lead in the field of Public Administration and Governance;
- Produce graduates who will uphold public interest;
- Produce graduates who can demonstrate active conscientization;
- Conduct scientific researches and community extension services anchored in the government and civil society
- Take active participation in the creation and establishment of the Philippines Society for Public Administration (PSPA) South Central Mindanao Chapter;
- Integrate global perspective into the Public Administration curriculum;
- Provide leadership in research and extension to engage the community serve in the global awareness initiative through international linkages; and,
- Imbibe the concepts of peace peacebuilding, diversity, inclusiveness, and respect in the curriculum as part of the Public Administration Profession.
BPA Curriculum and Course Descriptions
The BACHELOR OF SCIENCE in SOCIAL WORK aims to:
- Ensure that social work mentors exemplify the practice of clear social work knowledge (concepts, theories, and principles), attitudes, skills, values, strategies, or interventions for sustainable development;
- Initiate and participate activities that enhance awareness of students and mentors such as community involvement, symposia, reflection sessions, and national activity celebrations;
- Forge functional convergence through synergy with persons and institutions with genuine love and community concern and reach out to depressed communities for sustainable development undertaking;
- Take active participation in the enhancement of the Philippine Association of Social Workers, Incorporated (NASWEI) Maguindanao – Cotabato Chapter, enabling the organization to continually act as enabler for the betterment of the lives of the communities; and
- Take active participation with the National Association of Social Work Educators, Incorporated (NAWSEI) Mindanao Chapter to ensure the highest standard quality program of instruction for social work education.
- Imbibe the concepts of peace, peacebuilding, diversity, inclusiveness, and respect in the curriculum as part of the Social Work Profession.
BSSW Curriculum and Course Descriptions