Dr. Badrudin K. Abdul
Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
- To be posted..
- College of Arts and Sciences, MSU-Maguindanao, Dalican, Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
History of CAS
History is the study of past events encompassing the evolution, development and achievements of human societies. It involves examining and analyzing the past, through documented evidence, artifacts, and literature. History helps us to understand the past and how it has shaped the present. It also provides insights into our culture, politics, economy, and technology. The study of history can deepen our understanding of the human experience by enabling us to better understand change, continuity, and causation. It can also teach us about different social, cultural, and ideological perspectives that have shaped our world. Studying history can inspire us to appreciate the present and prepare us for the future by understanding the challenges and opportunities of our time.
The AB POLITICAL SCIENCE aims to:
- equip students with knowledge on the dynamics of politics and governance including the historical and forms of political institutions, international relations, and socio-environmental problems;
- develop critical capability in engaging rigorous political analysis, public and international relations, and political consultancy;
- cultivate inclusive and equitable quality education that promote global learning opportunities;
- adapt to universal access related Political Science for global degree of improvement in efficiency;
- imbibe the concepts of peace, peacebuilding, diversity, inclusiveness, and respect in the curriculum as part of the pursued profession;
- produce graduates who are good and responsible leaders of the Philippine society; and
- create policy reseaches congruent to local, national, and international politics.
The BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY aims to:
- Deliver quality and modernized and modernized standard instruction in the fields of Arts & Sciences;
- Equip students with intellectual, physical, social, psychological, and spiritual skills;
- Produce globally competitive graduates;
- Engage in research and extension services in different disciplines;
- Strengthen linkages with Government, Private and Non-Government Organizations;
- Ensure exclusive and equitable quality education that promote global learning opportunities;
- Adapt to universal access for global degree of improvement in efficiency; and
- Imbibe the concepts of peace, peacebuilding, diversity, inclusiveness, and respect in the curriculum as part of the pursued profession.