Prof. Johnmiel P. Esguerra
Dean, College of Fisheries
- To be posted..
- College of Fisheries, MSU-Maguindanao, Dalican, Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
The goals of the College of Fisheries aims to:
- Produce quality and morally upright fisheries professionals who are leaders in their profession and respective communities.
- Develop relevant innovations for regional and national development.
- Provide leadership in research and extension to engage the community in global awareness initiatives through international linkages.
- Integrate global perspectives into the curriculum.
The BACHELOR OF SCIENCE in FISHERIES aims to:
- To produce globally competitive graduates in the areas of sustainable aquaculture, capture fisheries, post-harvest and aquatic resources and ecology.
- To foster fisheries professionals imbued with integrity, leadership, service, nationalism, and ethical standards.
- To enrich students’ knowledge and skills in research and innovation.
- To develop reliable leaders who are responsive to the needs of the fisheries sector.
- To internationalize students’ perspectives that can adapt to universal trend in the field of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences.
- To imbibe the concepts of peace, peace building, diversity, inclusiveness, and cultural respect in the curriculum as part of the Fisheries profession.
BSF Curriculum and Course Descriptions