Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Business Management is offered to a sub-field of business, management and organization studies that deals with making profit from agriculture and corporate farming. It includes the production, processing, and inventory of agricultural goods. It has carrer opportunities that relates to supply-chain management, commodity and food product marketing, agribusiness and food industry sales, farm management and production financial management and analysis, personnel and public relations, policy and law, and entrepreneurial endeavours. Students specializing in this area can expect to be exposed to business concepts, economic principles and management tools necessary to solve marketing, financial, production and personnel concerns of agriculture-based businesses.
1.The student must be a Senior High School Graduate and must pass the MSU-SASE rating requirement for a Baccalaureate degree.
2. Student must adhere to the admission procedures specified by the Office of the Campus Registrar and the Office of the Admission such as but not limited to: a. Senior High School Report Card (original) b. Certificate of Good Moral Character from High School Principal c. Birth Certificate (NSO) d. MSU-SASE report rating e. 4 copies 2x2 recent ID picture
3. The BSABM Program will not limit admission exclusively only to the graduates of the Accountancy, Business & Management (ABM) strand but will accommodate senior high school graduates from the other strands. However, those form non-ABM strand will be required to take and pass the identified bridging course(s).
4. Transferee students must also comply with the requirements of the Office of the Campus Registrar or of the Campus Admission Officer for transferees such as but not limited to: a. Honorable Dismissal b. Evaluative Copy of Transcript of Records c. Birth Certificate (NSO) d. MSU-SASE Report of Rating e. 4 copies 2x2 recent ID picture
5. Transferee students must pass the department entrance exam and interview. Those from non-ABM strand will be required to take and pass the identified bridging course(s).
6. Shifters must comply with the Office of the Campus Division of Student Affairs requirements for shifters such as but not limited to: a. Previous college/department recommendation for shifting b. Interview with the Guidance Councilor
c. Department acceptance for shifting
7. The Department of Agribusiness Management will also require the following:
a. Duly signed shifting form from DSA if student comes from another college
b. College clearance and evaluation sheet from previous college and department
c. Passing the department entrance exam and interview
d. and those from non-ABM strand must take and pass the identified bridging course(s).